Sunday, November 21, 2010

fall lunch


Yesterday I had a fun fall party with a few of my friends and their kids. The kids munched on some grilled cheese sandwiches while the mom's enjoyed some of my favorite butternut squash soup and sun-dried tomato, fresh mozzarella and pesto panini's (inspired by Pizzeria 712).
Our little center pieces where made from some wax paper crayon leaves , a DI vase, and some sticks from the backyard. My girls helped me with this little project and loved seeing them displayed.
Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving...full of thanks and giving!

1 comment:

  1. How sweet everything looks. I remember that yummy pizza we had at our "ladies lunch" when I visited. Where did you get those fabulous crochet placemats ... I'm totally jealous!!! Hugs and kisses to the girls - I hope it was a fun day for all !!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin